Thursday, October 2, 2008

INTRODUCTION

Well, I have always been had a great desire to write, and in order to prove myself, that I can be a good writer; this blog is an outcome of my not only secret, but also burning aspirations.
Actually, I have been under the fever of the English Language, since I was first introduced to it by my syllabus; English as a Second Language. Since then, I was an ambitious for my beloved English Language.

But, to learn the English Language throughly is one of the toughest challenges; I've faced in my life.

So, this blog is dedicated to all guys who have a greater interest in learning this beautiful language - with perfect approach and sincerity.

In this blog, I am gonna write about how to get started with English, generally when you are not perticularly from English medium. For this, I am very grateful to my loving friend (cum room-mate) VIPUL AROH; due to him today I've mustered the spunk & have been able to produce this successful piece of writing. And I am totally inspired by him: for English.

Eventually, I am very thankful to all those guys who are reading this blog and I'll put my constant effort for the readers to provied flawless information. And I would put writing language very lucid language, so that it could be understandable to everyone; who is spending his/her precious time behind reading this blog.

4 comments:

Hemang said...

Hi Snehal,

After reading your blog page, I am surprised that you're goin to be an author, so i think you'll get Phd in English Language. Coz ur english is very good. So if u need any kind of help then please be in touch. I agree with you and i'll help u to write a blog....

Smily said...

Read ur main page.Its good that u r going to be a writer and help ppl with their english. Really looking forward to see more and more pages of this blog and more and interesting subjests from u. Keep writing..
About ur picture, u look more like a writer now. Totally different from ur orkut picture.U just need "white hair color tone" jokes a part..keep this look and keep writing. All the very best.

Unknown said...

hi.. after hearing from u that u r going to be write .. i m very delighted about ur first page... the starting page is very good .. it directly send message to the pople about ur thinking.... u r doing one the best thing to help someone who is poor in his english... keep it up...dude...good wishes for ur first book....

Mama T-Rex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.